One of the the most awarded powerboat of these last few years will soon make its debut in Brazil.Founded in 1957, Jeanneau has become over the years one of the leaders in sailboats and powerboat construction.
With a long history in competition, innovation and technology that delivers a superior product, Jeanneau is an exceptional brand.During the course of the past 20 years, Jeanneau has also been developing a luxury brand with PRESTIGE MOTOR YACHTS.
Base on offering a different concept and high levels of finishing, Prestige is becoming a brand recognised worldwide.
The Prestige 500 that will be introduced to the South American Market at the Rio Boat Show, April 12 to 18 at Pier Maua has won 5 major awards :
- “Best Interior Design” in September at the World Yachts Trophies Awards in Cannes.
- “Best Motor Yacht” in October, at the Nautical Design Awards in Milan.
- “Best of the Best” 2011 in Hainan by the magazine Robb Repor.
- “Motor Yacht of the Year” in January, at the official ceremony of the Motor boat of the year award, in the category of yachts up to 55 feets in length.
- «European Boat of the Year», Janvier 2012, Dusseldorf.
During the Rio boat show, we will also present the Prestige 60 Fly that has become a reference in the 60 foot motoryacht markets not only in Europe but also in Asia. We will also present the Prestige 400 fly that boasts a huge flybridge for this size boat.