Processing of Personal Data
Information gathered via the PRESTIGE website (subsequently referred to as “the Website”) is managed by SPBI S.A., responsible for data management, in order to process your request for information, and/or your request for subscription via the Website to the newsletter and services offered by the Website, as well as to better get to know you. This data management is based on the legitimate interest of SPBI S.A., within the framework of managing customer and prospective customer relationships.
Information marked by an asterisk in the forms is required in order to process your request. Should you choose not to enter this information, your request cannot be completed.
Your data is communicated internally within SPBI S.A. with customer services, au service marketing/sales services and communications services. With your prior consent, your data can also be communicated to other parts of the BENETEAU Group, as well as with distributors/ dealers who may make sales offers to you. When these parts of the BENETEAU Group and/or concerned distributors/dealers are located outside of the European Union, standard contract clauses have been agreed upon between the concerned parties.
Your data is also accessible to our subcontractors (notably for website hosting purposes). Please note that your personal data cannot be communicated to third parties other than for the purposes listed here without your consent. Subcontractors are acting under instructions from SPBI S.A, and are required to put appropriate protective measures into place to safeguard personal data.
Your information will be saved:
- For a duration of 3 years, counting from its collection, in the absence of a contractual agreement;
- For the entire contractual period, in the case of an agreed upon contract or an order, then saved in intermediary archives for a length of time corresponding to the warranty period, to which the duration of the applicable legal provision is added (see the timeframes mentioned below). Please note, the applicable timeframe required is:
- 5 years for civil liability actions, both contractual and extra-contractual (excepting personal damages);
- For a duration of 13 months from the date of creation, concerning cookies.
In accordance with applicable regulations regarding personal data protection, you are entitled to the following:
- the right of access (and) correction, deletion and acquire information that concerns you;
- the right to limit and to oppose for legitimate reasons the management of your data;
- the option to transmit instructions for us in order to organise the future management of your data (conservation, deletion, communication to a third party, etc.) in the event of death.
You can exercise these rights by writing to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
However, your opposition can, in certain cases, have an impact on, or make it impossible to complete, your request for information, registration or use of services provided by the Website.
You also have the right to seek the assistance of a national supervisory authority, such as the National Commission for Data Protection and Liberties (CNIL-France), in the case of a violation of the applicable laws regarding personal data protection, and notably the European law n°2016-679.
When visiting the current website, certain information relative to your navigation is subject to be saved in files, known as “Cookies,” located on your data terminal (computer, tablet, cell phone or any other device optimised for Internet use).
This article will help you to understand what a cookie is, its role, and how to modify its parameters.
These cookies are issued by SPBI S.A. in order to better meet your needs and expectations and to facilitate your navigation on the website.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file that, thanks to your browser software, is stored in a dedicated space on the hard drive of your terminal when you visit a website or an ad. It contains multiple pieces of information, notably the name of the server that issued it (server of the website that you visited), an identifier in the form of a unique number, and possibly, an expiration date for the said cookie.
Cookies enable the sender to recognise the user terminal on which they are saved and to collect information relative to navigation on websites.
Cookies issued on this website
- “Indispensable cookies” to the operation of this website: these enable the memorisation of information entered into forms, as well as managing and securing access to reserved spaces (enrolment or access to your account, service requested, contents of an order left in a shopping cart, etc.).
- “Functional cookies:” these adapt the visual presentation of the website to the viewing preferences on your terminal (language used, image resolution, etc.) in order to personalise your visit to the website.
- “Analytics cookies” (or cookies used for measuring website traffic): these gather anonymous information regarding website visits in order to establish statistics and volume of website traffic (number of visits, pages viewed...) and to better understand the visitor’s use of the elements that make up the present website (headings and pages visited…), allowing SPBI S.A. to monitor and improve the quality of its services. Furthermore, this site uses Google Analytics, a website analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”) that allows us to analyse the use of the website by visitors.
- “Social cookies:” these allow you to interact with social networking modules on the website (Facebook, Twitter…).
Managing your cookies
You can control and manage the storing of these cookies on your terminal by setting or modifying the parameters of your browser software.
Thus, it is possible to configure your navigator to accept or reject all cookies, either systematically, or according to their source. It is also possible for you to choose to be automatically informed when a cookie is saved to your terminal.
Lastly, to benefit from greater control in managing cookies, you can configure your browser software such that the choice of whether to accept or refuse will be proposed before a cookie can be saved onto your hard drive by the server of a website that you are visiting.
It is thus advised that you configure the parameters of your browser to suit your needs.
- Internet Explorer – http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- Chrome – http://www.google.com/intl/fr/chrome/browser/features.html
- Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies-preferences
- Safari – http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
- Opera – http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
As all browsers are different, you must consult the “Help” menu of your browser in order to learn how to modify your parameters related to cookies.